Monday, June 24, 2013

If you’d ask any of my friends what my favorite color was, they would say black but, that’s not completely true. I mean who doesn’t love black? It’s chic, makes you look thinner, and you can wear it just about anywhere. But, I also like to liven up my wardrobe with a dash of color. Anyway, one of the downfalls of wearing black is accidentally getting deodorant on your clothes. I remember a time a few months back when I went on a dinner date with a guy and I wore this gorgeous black dress. I looked flawlessly, well at least I thought I did. While eating, I happen to glance over my dress and I noticed I had a few deodorant stains. This likely occurred when I was trying to squeeze into my dress.
Thankfully it wasn’t too noticeable ( hopefully he didn’t notice), but I was still completely embarrassed. I went to the bathroom and tried endlessly to remove the stain. I eventually did but, now I had wet stains on my dress. I hate white mark moments!
Since I started using Secret Outlast Clear Gel, I’ve been able to avoid another “white marks fail” moment. That’s why I love it!  Not only does it protects from white marks, it provides 48 hour odor & wetness protection. It smells fantastic and it’s nice to know that I don’t have to worry about my odor during the hot months this summer. It has better odor protection than any other brand I have tried in the past.
Check out this bad date video of a women who also had a similar incident.


0 comments:

Post a Comment